Hold the world in your hand with 'Tap & Go' Card
Enjoy a more comprehensive payment experience with your physical Tap & Go Mastercard or UnionPay card.
Here are three ways to get started:
Don' t forget to add your physical card to your mobile wallet:
Drop by any HKT, 1O1O or csl. shops to get a
Tap & Go physical card.
Simply purchase a Tap & Go Mastercard at any Sun Mobile branches in Hong Kong, or a Tap & Go UnionPay Card at any 7-Eleven and Circle K convenience stores in the city.
7-Eleven, Circle K or
*Selling price of each physical card is HK$105 including HK$100 Tap & Go stored value and HK$5 administration fee.
Design your own
Tell your story with a card!
You can now design your unique Tap & Go Card with your favourite photo, or simply pick something from our gallery.Your Tap & Go "Selfie-A-Card" will be delivered to your doorstep3 at no extra cost4 for a limited period!
3 Only available for ordinary mail service in Hong Kong. Due to an overwhelming response, your Self-A-Card will take longer to produce. Currently, the shortest estimated completion time is 14 working days. We kindly ask for your understanding and strive to deliver your Tap & Go as soon as possible.
4 The Selfie-A-Card service only supports Mastercard. The promotion will run until 31 October 2019. A handling fee of HK$50 per card is required after the promotion period.
What you need to know about your photo
- Photos can be in JPEG (.jpg), PNG, GIF, Bitmap (.bmp) or TIFF formats, resolution should not be less than 420 × 420 pixels
- File size should be less than 10MB
- If you upload a photo, that means you agree to follow these photo guidelines and give us permission to use it, print it and store it.
- You agree that we can collect, use, share and store the personal information you have given us.
- We may cancel the card if we find out that the photo affects the rights of a third party, or is not suitable for any reasons.
- If you do not follow these photo guidelines, we may make a claim against you for any damages or costs incurred by us.
- If we accept a photo you upload, we will print it as supplied to us. We do not guarantee the quality of the photo or the positioning of the image will be perfect, and it does not reproduce well, we are not responsible if you are unhappy with how the photo looks on your card.
- You have checked and, as far as you know, you have the right to use the photo. And it does not contain anything that is illegal or could hurt you or us or another person.
What sort of photo you can use
- You must have the right to use the photo. And it must be suitable for use on the card that means it does not contain anything that could be illegal, or could hurt you or us or another person, as far as you know.
- Photo does not/ is not
- contain company name, trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, or brands of any third party
- contain advertising or promotion material, or branded products
- contain anyone famous such as Celebrities, actors, musician, sports people, cartoons or public figures
- provocative or sexual material
- violent or other offensive, obscene or indecent material or words
- bigotry, racism, hatred, profanity or obscenities
- alcohol, tobacco, gambling, firearms or pharmaceutical products
- images that display the opinions or beliefs of political groups, religious groups, socially unacceptable groups
- libelous or defamatory content, or content which is otherwise in violation of any rules, regulations or laws to which the images are subject
These photo guidelines may be amended by HKT Payment Limited at any time without notice